£62500 Cash Savings Spouse Visa Financial Requirement
You and your partner can meet the spouse visa financial requirements through £62500 cash savings for a spouse visa. Call us at +441614644140 for immediate help with your spouse visa.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
Cash Savings Guidance for 62500 UK Spouse Visas
If you and your partner have a minimum of £62,500 cash savings, then you can meet UK Spouse visa financial requirements using £62500 cash savings. However, you will need more than £62,500 in cash savings if you are applying for a Spouse visa with any dependent children (under 18) to meet the financial requirements.
The general rule is that cash savings must have been in the bank for six months or longer for a UK spouse visa.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at email@example.com for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
£62500 Cash Savings For ILR – Financial requirement for spouse visas – cash savings
The £62,500 requirement reduces to £34,600 where the application is applying for ILR.
How to use Cash Savings to meet spouse visa financial requirements?
An amount based on the cash savings above £16,000 held by the applicant, their partner, or both jointly or a child dependant relative who is over 18 for at least the 6 months prior to the date of application and under their control can count towards the financial requirement under Category D. (£16,000 is the level of savings at which a person generally ceases to be eligible for income-related benefits).
Can I combine £62500 cash savings with other sources of income?
Category D: Cash savings can be combined with income from Category A: salaried and non-salaried employment, part (1) of Category B: salaried and non-salaried employment, Category C: non-employment income and Category E: pension in order to meet the financial requirement.
However, cash savings cannot be combined with self-employment income, or with income from employment as a director or employee of a specified limited company in the UK, under either Category F or Category G.
Calculating Cash Savings – Appendix FM
At the entry clearance/initial leave to remain stage and the further leave stage, the amount of cash savings above £16,000 must be divided by 2.5 (to reflect the 2.5-year or 30month period before the applicant will have to make a further application) to give the amount which can be used in meeting the financial requirement.
Does the £62,500 cash savings have to be in the UK?
It is not mandatory to have all the cash savings physically held in the UK to meet the financial requirement of a spouse visa application via cash savings. All or some of the money can be held overseas.
Spouse visa cash savings declaration letter
You must provide a declaration with your application highlighting the source of funds of the savings held for the spouse visa. Our spouse visa lawyers can draft the spouse visa source of funds declaration for you.
Documents required for £62500 Cash Savings
Savings must be held in cash in a personal bank/savings account in the name of the applicant, their partner or the couple jointly. The savings can be from any legal source, including a gift from a family member or other third party, provided the source of the cash savings is declared. The applicant and/or their partner must confirm that the money, which cannot be borrowed, is under their control and evidence that it has been held in their bank account for at least 6 months prior to the date of application.
- These are the requirements that must be met:
- the bank/savings account is a current, deposit or investment account
- the account is held in a financial institution regulated by the appropriate regulatory body for the country in which that institution is operating
- regular bank statements are provided
- the statements cover the necessary time period required in the Immigration Rules
- the savings are held in cash (or their cash value is clear)
- the savings can be immediately withdrawn (with or without penalty)
- the funds are under the control of the person and/or their partner for the
- the necessary time period required in the Immigration Rules
- the source of the funds is legal
- the source of the funds has been declared
How to meet spouse visa financial requirements?
There are different ways to meet the Spouse visa financial requirements:
- Via gross annual income of at least £18,600; or
- Via £62,500 in cash savings (if solely relying on cash savings); or
- Via a combination of income and cash savings (depending on the source of the income).
Free immigration advice UK telephone is provided through phone on +441614644140. Our qualified and affordable immigration lawyers can provide immigration advice services in person or over the phone. You can leave your details here for a call back request from our immigration experts.
Please note that free immigration advice is subject to the availability of our immigration lawyers. We can provide one-off FREE general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. The FREE advice does not cover the advice in relation to complex legal issues or advice about documents to be submitted in support of the application. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration lawyers today.
Why choose our spouse visa lawyers?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.