Detailed immigration Consultation from just £25
Our experienced UK immigration lawyers offer detailed UK visa immigration advice from just £25.
Detailed Immigration Advice And Consultation
Need detailed immigration advice and consultation regarding your UK visa immigration matter? We provide affordable and transparent immigration services.
As specialist immigration lawyers and advisors, we provide high quality UK immigration advice service concerning all types of UK visa and immigration matters. Our specialist immigration advice lawyers have wealth of knowledge and extensive experience to provide detailed immigration advice and consultation concerning all types of UK visa and immigration matters.
Detailed Immigration Advice For Just £25
Our immigration advice lawyers and visa advisors provide detailed immigration advice for just £25 for up to 15 minutes. Our immigration lawyers and advisors can provide detailed immigration advice and consultation face-to-face at our office in Manchester, or virtually over Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams or Phone, etc. You can click on the below button or call us on +441614644140 to book an appointment.
What Do We Offer In Immigration Consultation Session?
During the immigration advice & consultation session, our experienced immigration lawyers will:
- conduct a thorough assessment of your circumstances and immigration history;
- advise you about the relevant immigration laws, procedures, requirements, documents regarding the relevant immigration application;
- advise you regarding chances of success in your visa application;
- advise you about the visa fees, timescale for a decision to be made on your UK visa application;
- highlight any weaknesses and strengths of your visa application so that the prospects of success can be increased, if possible;
- advise you about costs in relation to your UK visa application including Home Office fees, our legal costs if you choose to instruct us;
- answers all the questions you have in relation to your UK visa and immigration application.
We will deduct the consultation fee from the agreed fixed fee if you instruct us within 10 days from the consultation.
Our Fixed Fees For One-Off Immigration Services
Our fixed fees for one-off immigration services are as given in the fee table below:
One-Off Immigration Services Fee
|Our Services||Fixed Fee (no VAT)|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for 15 minutes||£25|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for half an hour||£60|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for one hour||£85|
|Immigration Documents Checking Service||£350|
|Service for completion of UK visa and immigration application form||From £300 to £500|
|Service for submitting your UK visa and immigration application through Priority or Super Priority Service||£240|
|Service for preparing detailed cover letter in support of your UK visa and immigration application||From £200 to £350|
|Service for uploading supporting documents online in support of the UK visa and immigration application||From £250 to £400|
why choose deluxe law chambers for immigration advice services?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.
FAQs for detailed immigration advice
Where can I get free advice on immigration?
At Deluxe Law Chambers, we offer free general immigration advice for 5 minutes. You can call on 01614644140 or 07827126843 for general free immigration advice.
How can I get free UK immigration advice online?
You can chat with us through our online chat widget or leave your details for call back request. Alternatively, you can call us on 01614644140 for a call back.
How can I book an appointment for Immigration Advice Service UK?
How soon can I have an appointment with an Immigration Lawyer or Advisor?
Our experienced immigration lawyers are able to deal with urgent immigration matters on same day. Therefore, you can book an appointment for the same day by calling us on 01614644140.
Can we provide immigration advice in writing?
Our experienced immigration lawyers can confirm the advice in writing for an additional fee of £100.