The information on our website is for the convenience of the site users only. We try to keep this information as up-to-date as possible and we do not accept any liability for any loss caused by inaccuracy.
Deluxe Law Chambers Limited
1041 Stockport Road
- The content of the pages of this website (www.deluxelawchambers.co.uk) is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Beware of scams
Please note that we only provide immigration advice and services from our office at Deluxe Law Chambers of 1041 Stockport Road, Levenshulme, Manchester, M19 2TF. If you meet anybody outside our office who claims to be a part of Deluxe Law Chamber, you can call us on 01614644140, 0782346945 or email us at email@example.com and report the scammer.
We only take payments to our official bank account and do not accept cash payments at all.
If you know anybody claiming to be part of Deluxe Law Chambers or takes payment from you on behalf of Deluxe Law Chambers, kindly call us on 07823469450, 01614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are advised to only pay to Deluxe Law Chambers when you receive an invoice from our official email of email@example.com.
Deluxe Law Chambers will not be liable for any payment you make to any bank account other than our official bank account.
If you find anybody offering immigration advice and services on behalf of Deluxe Law Chambers, but is not a part of Deluxe Law Chambers, you also report it to the Police, Home Office, OISC and the SRA.