Specialist UK Visa Immigration Lawyers Longsight
Need a UK visa immigration lawyer near longsight? Our immigration lawyers are based in Manchester and are ready to deal with your immigration matter.
Where Are Our Immigration Lawyers Based In the UK?
Our immigration lawyers and advisers are based in Greater Manchester. Our office is located very close to South Levenshulme Post Office. You can visit our contact page to find our address and directions. We are located very close to Levenshulme Station (0.5 miles).
UK Visa & Immigration Services Near Longsight
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
- UK Entry Clearance Applications
- UK ILR Applications
- British Citizenship Applications
- Family Visas
- Work Visas
- Visitor Visas
- Long Residence Applications
- Student Visa UK
- Sponsor Licence Applications
- Other Immigration Applications
No Matter Where you live, we can help You
No matter where you live, we can deal with your immigration case remotely from our Manchester office. Call us on +441614644140 for immediate help with your immigration application or request a call back. Our highly skilled & experienced immigration lawyers in Manchester specialise in UK Immigration, including work visas, family visas, dependent visas, visitor visas, ILR applications, British citizenship, sponsor licence applications, and much more.
Free immigration advice lawyers in longsight
Free immigration advice UK telephone is provided through phone on +441614644140. Our qualified and affordable immigration lawyers can provide immigration advice services in person or over the phone. You can leave your details here for a call back request from our immigration experts.
Please note that free immigration advice is subject to the availability of our immigration lawyers. We can provide one-off FREE general immigration advice online via email, online chat, or an enquiry form. The FREE advice does not cover the advice in relation to complex legal issues or advice about documents to be submitted in support of the application. For detailed advice, please book an appointment with our expert immigration lawyers today.
One-off UK visa and immigration services
As one of the best UK immigration lawyers, we offer one-off UK visa and immigration services including following:
- One-off immigration consultation and advice session
- Immigration documents checking service
- Application form filling service
- Preparing a cover letter for your UK visa application
- Uploading supporting documents
- Securing a super priority slot for your UK visa application
One-Off Immigration Services Fee
|Our Services||Fixed Fee (no VAT)|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for 15 minutes||£25|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for half an hour||£60|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for one hour||£85|
|Immigration Documents Checking Service||£350|
|Service for completion of UK visa and immigration application form||From £300 to £500|
|Service for submitting your UK visa and immigration application through Priority or Super Priority Service||£240|
|Service for preparing detailed cover letter in support of your UK visa and immigration application||From £200 to £350|
|Service for uploading supporting documents online in support of the UK visa and immigration application||From £250 to £400|
Immigration Lawyers Open 7 days a week
As one of the fastest growing immigration law firms, we are open 7 days a week. Our immigration lawyers are ready 24/7 to deal with any urgent immigration matters and to provide urgent immigration advice. For urgent immigration matters, please call 07827126843 outside our office hours.
Why choose us as your immigration lawyers longsight?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.