Permitted Paid Engagement Visa 2023
You can apply for Permitted Paid Engagement visa as an expert in your field coming to the UK to undertake specific paid engagements for up to one month.
If you need a Permitted Paid Engagement Visitor visa, you must apply online and attend an appointment at a visa application centre before you travel to the UK. The Permitted Paid Engagement Visa route does not lead to settlement in the UK and all visitors must make a separate application, even when travelling as part of a group.
Eligibility requirements for permitted paid engagement visa UK
To qualify for permitted paid engagement visa, you must be able to show that:
- you’ve been formally invited by a UK-based organisation to attend a pre-arranged event or other permitted engagement
- the event or engagement relates directly to your expertise, qualifications and main job in your home country
- you’re 18 or over
- you’re visiting the UK for no more than 1 month
- you’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit
- you’re able to support yourself during your trip (or have funding from someone else to support you)
- you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey (or have funding from someone else to pay for the journey)
- you’ll not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home
Lawyers for permitted paid engagement visa
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialise in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high quality services for permitted paid engagement visit visa application to our clients. The quality service provided by our immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with permitted paid engagement visa application, please contact +441614644140 or email us at email@example.com for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for detailed immigration consultation..
Apply for the permitted paid engagement visa
You apply online for the PPE visa on the Home Office website up to 3 months before you plan to travel. You will need to submit an online application form, attend a local visa application centre in your country to provide biometrics and then wait for the outcome.
You must upload all the mandatory documents to support your permitted paid engagement visa application.
How much does it cost to apply for permitted paid engagement visit visa?
A Permitted Paid Engagement Visitor visa costs £100 for up to 1 month.
What you can do in the UK
You can visit the UK for up to 1 month to do a paid engagement or event if you:
- have a written invitation from a UK-based organisation or client
- can show you’re an expert in your profession
- meet the other eligibility requirements
You can also do all the activities allowed as a Standard Visitor, except for studying and transiting to another country.
Professional artists, entertainers or musicians
You can be paid to do an activity that relates directly to your profession including:
- talking about, presenting or launching your work to other professionals or the public
- giving lectures
- joining judging panels or debate panels
- taking part in professional conferences
You can be paid to do an activity that relates directly to your sporting profession. For example, taking part in a sporting event.
You can be paid by a client to represent them in the UK at a court or tribunal hearing, arbitration or other form of legal dispute resolution.
You can also be paid to visit the UK to prepare for the hearing.
You can be paid to give a lecture or series of lectures about your area of expertise.
You cannot take a full-time or part-time teaching post for your host organisation.
Academic examiners or assessors
You can be paid to:
- examine or assess students
- chair or take part in selection panels
Air pilot examiners
You can be paid to examine UK-based air pilots, so they meet the national aviation regulatory requirements of your country.
How can Deluxe Law Chambers help?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.