Refund Of UK Priority Visa
Our immigration lawyers can help you to apply for refund of UK priority visa if your application was not decided within the legal timeframe.
What is a refund?
A refund is the return of a fee or payment for a product or service. The refund would be for either all or part of the fee paid for an application or service as set out in regulations, or for an overpayment of the fee. You can see the below table to understand if you are eligible for a refund of UK priority visa fee.
If you think you should get a refund of UK priority visa and you have not received it. You can contact our legal team to get the refund for you.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
Refund of UK priority visa – Priority Visa (PV) and Super Priority Visa (SPV)
A refund of fees paid to expedite an application through the Priority or Super Priority service may be sought where the applicant has taken necessary steps to complete their application, but the application has not been considered within the published timescales. Speak to our expert refund lawyers for refund of UK priority visa fee. Refunds must be made in accordance with the table below which applies only to the priority and super priority fee:
|Withdrawn and the customer is entitled to a refund of their application fee.||Priority and Super Priority||Refund full PV / SPV fee|
|Withdrawn and the customer is not entitled to a refund of their application fee (for example after biometrics have been submitted).||Priority and Super Priority||No Refund|
|Void||Priority and Super Priority||Refund full PV / SPV fee|
|Application rejected as invalid||Priority and Super Priority||Refund full PV / SPV fee|
|Visa Refused||Priority and Super Priority||No Refund|
|Non-complex application not processed in published timescales (official error – this excludes maladministration) Official error includes: IT error / failure; lack of resource to process the application||Priority and Super Priority||Refund full PV fee|
|Non-complex application not processed in published timescales (official error –this excludes maladministration) Official error includes: IT error / failure; lack of resource to process the application; administrative|
|Priority and Super Priority||Refund full SPV fee|
refund the difference
between PV and SPV
where the application
goes on to be processed
under the published
timescales for PV.
|Application is determined within published timescales but (in country) is not communicated to the customer; or (out of|
country) it is not communicated to the customer that their decision is available for
collection within the published timescales
|Priority and Super Priority||Refund full PV / SPV fee|
|Application is excluded from the published|
timescales due to being assessed as complex
|Priority and Super Priority|
|Excluded from the published timescales due to the customer not supplying required|
information in time for the application to be
considered within the published timescales
(this would not include invalid cases or submitting biometrics)
|Priority and Super Priority|
Refund for an invalid visa application
If an application is rejected as invalid it will not be considered. In these circumstances where a fee over £25 has been paid it must be refunded minus a £25 administrative charge, as specified in the Immigration and Nationality (Fees) Regulations. Where the fee paid is £25 or less, the whole fee will be retained.
Refund for an inappropriate / void visa application
If an individual submits an application which could never be considered or becomes such during the consideration process, either because of the status they already hold or because of the provisions of law, the application cannot proceed. In these circumstances, the application must be cancelled (voided) and the full fee refunded.
Visa fee refunds for Withdrawal applications
Where an application is withdrawn, the fee paid will only be refunded in the following circumstances:
- where an application requires biometric data to be taken in order for the application to be considered, and the request to withdraw has been made before biometrics have been submitted – the refund will include the Priority Visa (PV) or Super Priority Visa (SPV) fees, if they have been paid and the £19.20 biometric enrolment fee for in country applications where this has been paid
- where an application requires documents to be submitted at an application centre and the application is withdrawn prior to attendance at an application centre
- where the application is being made using the UK Immigration: ID Check app (AUK2) and the application is withdrawn before the applicant has clicked the ‘confirm and upload’ button to either upload their supporting evidence or confirm that they have no evidence to upload
- where an application is being made using UK Immigration: ID Check app (AUK2) and the applicant has not clicked the ‘confirm and upload’ button, the application is withdrawn before the specified period for submitting evidence has lapsed
- where an application that does not require biometric data to be taken or attendance at an application centre, and the application is withdrawn within 7 calendar days of the application being submitted
- where a citizenship ceremony fee has been paid and the citizenship application is withdrawn prior to a ceremony being arranged, the ceremony fee will be refunded
Types of UK Family visas
- UK Spouse Visas (apply, extend, switch or ILR)
- Fiancée Visa (apply, switch to a spouse visa)
- 5-Years spouse visa
- 10-Years spouse visa
- 7 Years child residence route
- Parent of a British child visa 5-Years route
- Parent of a British child visa 10-Years route
- Relative who’ll provide long-term care for you (ADR)
- Same Sex Partner Visa
- Marriage Visitor Visa
- Victim of domestic abuse
types of uK work visas
- Health and Care Worker visa
- Skilled Worker visa
- Graduate Route visa
- Youth Mobility Scheme visa
- Indian Young Professionals Scheme visa
- Global Talent visa
- UK Ancestry visa
- High Potential Individual visa
- BNO Visa
- Senior or Specialist Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Overseas Domestic Worker visa
- Graduate Trainee visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Secondment Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Service Supplier visa (Global Business Mobility)
- UK Expansion Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Representative of an Overseas Business visa
- Apply for a Service providers from Switzerland visa
Temporary work visas
- Seasonal Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Government Authorised Exchange visa (Temporary Work)
- Creative Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Religious Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Charity Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- International Agreement visa (Temporary Work)
UK Business Visas
Other work visas and permits
- International Sportsperson visa
- Minister of Religion visa (T2)
- Scale-up Worker visa
- Frontier Worker permit
- Get an exempt vignette
Where Are Our Immigration Lawyers Based In the UK?
Our immigration lawyers and advisers are based in Greater Manchester. Our office is located very close to South Levenshulme Post Office. You can visit our contact page to find our address and directions. We are located very close to Levenshulme Station (0.5 miles).
Why choose deluxe law chambers for super priority visa serivce?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.