Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence Guide 2023
Have you heard of a skilled worker sponsor licence? This is a detailed skilled worker sponsor licence guide in 2023.
It’s a licence that employers in the UK can apply for in order to sponsor skilled workers from outside of the country. This licence allows them to hire non-UK workers who have the skills and qualifications that they require for certain roles that are otherwise difficult to fill.
Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence Guide for Employers and Employees
This skilled worker sponsor licence guide focuses on the major requirements for skilled worker sponsor licence for a successful application.
Read full guidance regarding certificate of sponsorship here.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
The sponsor licence is given out by the Home Office and allows organisations, companies and businesses to hire foreign employees in a multitude of fields. The process can take anywhere from one to three months, but once obtained, it allows the employer a great deal of flexibility in terms of hiring staff from all over the world.
How to obtain a skilled worker sponsor licence?
To obtain a skilled worker sponsor licence, the employer needs to meet certain requirements and provide evidence that they are a genuine organisation with a legitimate need for skilled workers from overseas. They also need to show that they have the necessary systems in place to comply with UK immigration laws and regulations. We offer help with setting up a HR Robust system to meet the requirement.
Once you have the license, you can then sponsor workers to come and work for them in the UK. This can be a great option for employers who need to fill skilled roles that they are unable to find suitable candidates locally.
Legal help with the skilled worker sponsor licence application
At our firm, we have an expert team of immigration lawyers who specialise in securing skilled worker sponsor licences for our clients. We understand the importance of this licence and the impact it can have on your business. That’s why we are committed to providing you with personalised service and a comprehensive understanding of the process.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
From the initial application to the final approval, we will be by your side every step of the way. We will work closely with you to determine your specific needs and develop a tailored plan that meets your unique requirements. And we will handle all the paperwork, legal requirements, and logistical details on your behalf, ensuring that your application is flawless and complete.
Understanding the importance of a skilled workers sponsor licence
The sponsorship licence process is not a simple one, but it can make all the difference for those seeking valuable employment opportunities. It is an important tool for bringing highly skilled workers to the UK and helps international businesses and organisations connect with a global talent pool. Therefore, we recommend seeking legal advice and help with the skilled worker sponsor licence application to avoid any mistakes in making your application.
Do I need a skilled worker sponsor licence?
If you are looking to hire international employees as full-time or bring employees from outside the UK, then you do need to apply for a skilled worker sponsor licence. This skilled worker sponsor licence guide will help you to better understand the importance of skilled worker sponsor licence.
Requirements for skilled worker sponsor licence
To obtain skilled worker sponsor licence smoothly and without any issues or delay, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must read the skilled worker sponsor licence guide (Appendix D)
- You are genuine business operating in the UK
- You have a genuine vacancy and you wish to hire a foreign employee to fill the role and it is a skilled role at or above Regulated Qualifications Framework level 3 or above
- You have a Robust system in place to track, monitor and keep the records of your migrant workers
- You pay the minimum salary as stated in Appendix Skilled Occupation
Can a small business apply for a Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence?
Yes, any UK employer can apply for a licence regardless of size.
What is the minimum skill level required for Skilled Worker visas?
Skilled Worker visa applicants must have a skill level of RQF3 or above.
How long does it take to get a Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence?
The processing time for a Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence is typically 8 weeks.
Is there a limit to the number of Skilled Worker visas a business can sponsor?
No, there is no limit to the number of Skilled Worker visas a business can sponsor.
Do Skilled Worker visa holders have a path to permanent residence in the UK?
Yes, Skilled Worker visa holders can be eligible to apply for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) in the UK after 5 years.
Why choose us?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.