Study Visa UK Guide 2023
You can apply for study visa UK if you want to come to the UK for studying in a UK educational institution.
Call us on +441614644140 for immediate help with your student visa from inside and outside the UK.
Study Visa UK (Apply Student Visa To Study In The UK)
If you want to travel to the UK to study at a UK educational institution, you can apply for a student visa or a child student visa. The child student visa is for students who are under the age of 18, while the student visa is for those who are 16 or older. Students between the ages of 16 and 17 may apply for either a student visa or a child visa.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialise in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
Our Services For Study Visa UK
Our specialist team of immigration lawyers for Study visa UK can help you with the following student visa applications:
- Admission in a UK university
- Entry Clearance as a Student
- Switching into a Student visa within the UK
- Extension of Study visa UK
- Switch from student dependent visa to a student visa
- Switch from Graduate Route to a student visa
- Dependents of a Student visa holder
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
How long you can stay
How long you can stay depends on the length of your course and what study you’ve already completed in the UK.
If you’re 18 or over and your course is at degree level, you can usually stay in the UK for up to 5 years. If it’s below degree level, you can usually stay in the UK for up to 2 years.
Fees To Apply for a student visa
- £363 to apply for a Student visa from outside the UK
- £490 to extend or switch to a Student visa from inside the UK
You must pay the visa fee for each person that joins you.
Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
Once any University offered you a place on the course, your education provider will send you a reference number called a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.
You must enter this reference number on your visa application. You must apply for your visa within 6 months of receiving your CAS.
Why choose us for your student visa application?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.