Subject Access Request To Home Office UKVI
You can make a Subject Access Request to the Home Office, UKVI to retrieve your personal information that is held on the Home Office’s as immigration records.
Subject access request is known as SAR.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
Subject Access Request to the Home Office (sAR)
If you want to get a copy of your personal information that is held on the Home Office’s immigration records then you can make a Subject Access Request (SAR) application online to Home Office, UKVI.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at email@example.com for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
What is a Subject Access Request (SAR)?
A subject access request (SAR) is an application to the Home Office, UKVI to get a copy of all the personal information, documents, records, decisions, notes etc which the Home Office is holding about you in their database. Requests for access to records and for other information about those records are known as “subject access requests” and are made to the person or organisation (the “data controller”) who you think is processing (holding, disclosing or using) the information to which you want to access.
How To Make A Subject Access Request (SAR) To Home Office UKVI?
You can make a Subject Access Request (SAR) online to request access to personal information held by UKVI. Using the online application will reduce the time it takes to respond to your subject access request (SAR).
- have a query about making a subject access request
- have a query about a subject access request you have received
- sent a request by post before 19 March 2020 and you have not received acknowledgement of your request
Subject Access Request Home Office processing time
Home Office usually takes 1 month to respond to your Subject Access Request (SAR) application after receiving the SAR application and all the supporting documents.
How much does a subject access request cost?
You can make a Subject Access Request (SAR) application to the Home Office free of charge. Previously, the fee for a Subject Access Request was £10 but now it’s free.
Our legal fees
For Subject Access Request (SAR) applications, our experienced immigration lawyers charge a fixed fee starting from £150 for our professional legal services. The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
How can we help?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.