Super Priority Service For Indefinite Leave To Remain (ILR)
Our specialist team of fast track immigration lawyers can provide Super Priority Service for your indefinite leave to remain (ILR) applications. As fast track immigration lawyers, we are regulated and approved immigration lawyers.
Our team of fast track immigration lawyers offer fast track visa services 7 days a week. Under the fast track visa service, we prepare and submit your UK visa and immigration application faster and get decision on your application faster through Priority and Super Priority Visa Service.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
One-Off Service to submit Your ILR Application Through Priority / Super Priority Service For £240
Our ILR immigration lawyers will be able to offer no super priority, no fee services for a fixed fee of £240. This means if we submit your ILR application under super priority service, we will charge £240.
We will submit your application through Priority / Super Priority Service on the basis of no submission no fee which means if we fail to submit your application through Priority / Super Priority Service within we will not charge you.
How can we help to submit your application for ILR Super priority?
You can call us on 01614644140 to speak to our specialist team of ILR lawyers for super priority service.
Step 1: You will email us the application form link and password of your completed application form to us via email at email@example.com.
Step 2: We will send an email confirming that we will start finding super priority slot for you and once application is submitted under super priority service, you will then pay us £240.
Step 3: Once we find the super priority slot, we will give you a call to take your card details to make the ILR super priority fee to the Home Office.
Get a faster decision on your ILR application
From 04 October 2023, the fee for super priority service is £1000. Our immigration lawyers can help you to get a faster decision on your ILR application within 24 hours after your biometrics.
How do I book a super priority service for ILR application?
When submitting your ILR application to the Home Office, you will be able to submit the application under super priority service or under standard service.
Where available, the option to apply via the Priority Visa service or the Super Priority Visa service will be displayed before you make the application payment.
One-off UK visa and immigration services
As one of the best UK immigration lawyers, we offer one-off UK visa and immigration services including following:
- One-off immigration consultation and advice session
- Immigration documents checking service
- Application form filling service
- Preparing a cover letter for your UK visa application
- Uploading supporting documents
- Securing a super priority slot for your UK visa application
One-Off Immigration Services Fee
|Our Services||Fixed Fee (no VAT)|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for 15 minutes||£25|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for half an hour||£60|
|Detailed immigration advice and consultation session for one hour||£85|
|Immigration Documents Checking Service||£350|
|Service for completion of UK visa and immigration application form||From £300 to £500|
|Service for submitting your UK visa and immigration application through Priority or Super Priority Service||£240|
|Service for preparing detailed cover letter in support of your UK visa and immigration application||From £200 to £350|
|Service for uploading supporting documents online in support of the UK visa and immigration application||From £250 to £400|
Why choose deluxe law chambers?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.