UK Tourist Visa
If you wish to spend some time in the UK as a tourist or to visit your family and your friends, you can apply for a tourist Visa.
What is a UK Tourist Visa?
A UK Tourist Visa is an endorsement in your passport that allows you to enter and stay in the United Kingdom for leisure, tourism, or to visit friends and family. It’s your golden ticket to explore the stunning landscapes, iconic landmarks, and vibrant culture that the UK has to offer.
Appy Tourist visa UK
Looking to apply for a visitor visa UK in 2023? Our team of experienced visitor visas can help you to apply for short term tourist visa to visit the UK for up to six months.
The visitor visa can act as a short term business visa, a tourist visa for UK holidays, an academic visit visa, a marriage visitor visa to get married or enter into civil partnership, and much more. If you’re coming to the UK for travel, tourism, leisure, short term business needs, or private medical treatment, then the standard visit visa (UK) will give you permission to come to the UK to do so.
Legal assistance with a UK visitor visa
Our UK visitor visa lawyers have years of experience and a high success rate in UK tourist visa applications. Our specialist tourist visa lawyers can help you and your family to visit the UK. You can read visitor visa requirements here.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
What documents do I need for a visitor visa application?
To qualify for a UK visitor visa successfully, you must submit the following documents:
- Your photo ID, i.e., ID card and passport
- Evidence of your intention to leave the UK before the expiry of your visitor visa
- Evidence to show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in the UK
- You need to provide the evidence of what activities you plan to perform in the UK during your visit
- Documents to show where you will stay during your visit in the UK
To have your visitor visa approved, you must explain your personal and professional circumstances to the Home Office.
To successfully obtain a UK Visit visa, you must meet certain eligibility requirements, for example, you must genuinely intend to leave the UK at the end of your stay, and you have enough money to cover the duration of your visit.
Genuine intention to leave the UK for a visitor visa
One of the major requirement for a UK tourist visa is that the applicant must leave the UK before the expiry of his / her visitor visa. Therefore, the Home Office will assess if the applicant has provided sufficient evidence to prove that he / she will leave the UK or not. The Home Office will consider your familial and financial ties with your country of residence.
How to apply for a UK Visitor visa
To apply for a UK Visitor Visa, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Check if you are exempt from a visitor visa or not
- Prepare an online application form carefully
- Pay the application fee and submit the application
- Book an appointment at a local Visa Application Centre (VAC) in your country of residence
- Attend your appointment to provide a photo and biometrics
Processing time for a visitor visa
If the application is straightforward, you may receive the decision within 2 to 4 weeks. However, you can submit the visitor visa application under priority service to get a decision within a few days.
How Much Does A Visitor Visa UK Cost?
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa, or if you visit the UK regularly you can choose to apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa instead.
|Application Type||Fee||Maximum length of stay|
|Standard Visitor visa||£115||6 months|
|Standard Visitor visa for medical reasons||£200||11 months|
|Standard Visitor visa for academics||£200||12 months|
|2 year long-term Standard Visitor visa||£400||6 months per visit|
|5 year long-term Standard Visitor visa||£771||6 months per visit|
|10 year long-term Standard Visitor visa||£963||6 months per visit|
Why choose us for your visitor visa application?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.