Transfer ILR To A BRP Card – NTL Application
You can apply to transfer ILR to a BRP card from your passport. There is no fee to apply for no time limit (NTL) application.
To apply, you must provide ID documents, such as a passport, driver’s licence, or national identity card, as well as proof that you have a current ILR, such as an ILR endorsement on your passport. Additionally, you must submit your biometrics to process your application.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
Who is Eligible to Apply to Transfer ILR to a BRP
To be eligible for a NTL BRP, the applicant must:
- Have indefinite leave to enter (ILE) or indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in the UK
- Have not lost their ILE or ILR (for example by being absent from the UK for a continuous period of 2 years or more since ILE/ILR was granted)
- Continue to be entitled to ILE or ILR (for example the ILE/ILR has not been or will not be revoked)
No Time Limit (NTL) BRP Application
A No Time Limit application allows those who have old-style immigration documents or those who have lost them to upgrade to a biometric residence permit (BRP) which can be used to confirm their existing UK immigration status.
Why do I need to transfer ILR to a BRP Card?
Applying for an NTL BRP is not mandatory, but doing so has the following benefits:
It has enhanced security features not found in old-style vignettes (stickers) and is less likely to be abused by others. Evidence that an individual is entitled to live and work in the UK permanently and claim certain benefits. It facilitates travel to or from the UK.
How to Apply to Transfer ILR to a BRP Card?
Applications for NTL must be made in the UK using an online application form. The application form must be completed online, and you will need to have your biometrics taken (fingerprints and photo).
What is the fee for NTL Application?
There is no application fee for a No Time Limit application. You’ll get a decision within 6 months of attending your UKVCAS appointment.
Requirements for No Time Limit (NTL) applications?
To transfer ILR to a BRP Card, you must meet the below eligibility requirements:
- have indefinite leave to enter (ILE) or indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in the UK, including those who were considered ‘settled’ in the UK on or before 1 January 1973
- have not lost their ILE or ILR (for example by being absent from the UK for a continuous period of 2 years or more since 2000)
- continue to be entitled to ILE or ILR (for example the ILE/ILR has not been or will not be revoked)
- apply from within the UK using an NTL application form
Immigration Lawyers Open 7 days a week
As one of the fastest growing immigration law firms, we are open 7 days a week. Our immigration lawyers are ready 24/7 to deal with any urgent immigration matters and to provide urgent immigration advice. For urgent immigration matters, please call 07827126843 outside our office hours.
No Matter Where you live, we can help You
No matter where you live, we can deal with your immigration case remotely from our Manchester office. Call us on +441614644140 for immediate help with your immigration application or request a call back. Our highly skilled & experienced immigration lawyers in Manchester specialise in UK Immigration, including work visas, family visas, dependent visas, visitor visas, ILR applications, British citizenship, sponsor licence applications, and much more.
No Time Limit (NTL) application processing time
No Time Limit (NTL) applications usually take 6 months however, you may get a faster decision from the Home Office in a straightforward case.
Our fee for the NTL application starts from £450.
Why choose Deluxe Law Chambers for your NTL Application?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.