UK Work Visas
In the UK, there are several types of work visas available for individuals seeking employment. Are you dreaming of pursuing a prosperous future in the United Kingdom? Look no further, as Deluxe Law Chambers stands tall as the premier immigration law firm, propelling individuals towards their British aspirations.
You must meet all the UK work visa requirements for a successful work visa application. Get the lowdown on UK work visas, with an in-depth look at the requirements, types, processing, and costs involved for all prospective UK workers.
UK work visas (apply, extend, switch)
A UK work visa allows you to live and work in the UK. To apply for a UK work visa, you must mee all the UK work visa requirements.
If you are looking to work in the UK, our work visa lawyers can help you.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at email@example.com for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
Work in the UK
If you are a non-EEA or Swiss national and you are interested in working in the UK, you will need to apply for a UK Work Visa. The UK government operates a Five-Tier Points-based System for non-EEA migrants to work in the UK.
Thinking of applying for UK work visa? Contact our expert team of work visa solicitors for fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for your work visa application. We specialise in all types of UK work visas. Our expert team of work visa solicitors can provide legal help and assistance at all stages of work visa applications including applications for entry clearance for work visa, switching into work visa from inside the UK, renewal/extension of work visas and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) on the basis of work visas.
What are UK Work Visas?
Simply put, a UK work visa is a legal document that gives you the authority to work in the United Kingdom. There are several different types of work visas, based on the type of job, your qualifications, and where you come from.
Eligibility Criteria & Types of UK Work Visas
The first thing to understand about UK work visas is the eligibility criteria. It mainly depends on the type of job you have and your nation of origin.
- General work visa (Tier 2): This is for people who have received a job offer in the UK from a company that is licensed to sponsor visas.
- Health and Care visa (Tier 2): Designed specifically for qualified doctors, nurses, and health professionals who have a confirmed job offer in the UK’s health sector.
- Intra-company Transfer visa (Tier 2): This allows employees of multinational companies to move to a UK branch of the company.
- Temporary Worker visas (Tier 5): These visas are for certain types of seasonal or short-term work.
- Youth Mobility Scheme visa (Tier 5): This is designed for young people (18-30 years) from certain countries who want to live, work, or study in the UK for up to 2 years.
Is getting one of these visas difficult? How much do they cost? We’ll discuss that next.
Processing and Costs of UK Work Visas
Getting a UK work visa can be a fairly straightforward process, but factors such as your nationality, job type, and other situations can complicate it. Fees range from £200 to £1,500, depending on the visa category. Remember, this is only the application fee and does not include healthcare surcharges and other potential costs.
Long term UK Work Visas
Long term work visas as listed below are based on sponsorship from a Home Office approved UK employer. With the exception of ICT visa, all long term work visa as mentioned below lead to ILR after 5 years residence in the UK.
- Health and Care Worker visa
- Skilled Worker visa
- Graduate Route visa
- Youth Mobility Scheme visa
- Indian Young Professionals Scheme visa
- Global Talent visa
- UK Ancestry visa
- High Potential Individual visa
- BNO Visa
- Senior or Specialist Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Overseas Domestic Worker visa
- Graduate Trainee visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Secondment Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Service Supplier visa (Global Business Mobility)
- UK Expansion Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Representative of an Overseas Business visa
- Apply for a Service providers from Switzerland visa
Temporary work visas
- Seasonal Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Government Authorised Exchange visa (Temporary Work)
- Creative Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Religious Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Charity Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- International Agreement visa (Temporary Work)
UK Business Visas
Other work visas and permits
- International Sportsperson visa
- Minister of Religion visa (T2)
- Scale-up Worker visa
- Frontier Worker permit
- Get an exempt vignette
No Matter Where you live, we can help You
No matter where you live, we can deal with your immigration case remotely from our Manchester office. Call us on +441614644140 for immediate help with your immigration application or request a call back. Our highly skilled & experienced immigration lawyers in Manchester specialise in UK Immigration, including work visas, family visas, dependent visas, visitor visas, ILR applications, British citizenship, sponsor licence applications, and much more.
Why choose our work visa lawyers?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.