Apply for a Ukraine Family Scheme visa
The Ukraine Family Scheme Visa allows applicants to join family members, or extend their stay, in the UK.
Call us on +441614644140 for immediate help with Ukraine family visa application from inside and outside the UK.
Ukraine Family Scheme Visa & Requirements
The Ukraine Family Scheme Visa allows Ukrainian applicants to join family members or extend their visas in the UK. Our experienced immigration lawyers can help you with the Ukraine family scheme visa applications.
Due to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine, the Ukraine Family Scheme allows applicants to join their family members or extend their stay in the UK.
The Good news is that it is free to apply for Ukrainian Family Scheme.
Bringing family members from Ukraine to the UK
Under the new visa Ukraine Family Scheme, people settled in the UK will now be able to bring their parents, grandparents, children over 18 and siblings, in addition to the most immediate relatives already eligible for UK visas.
You will be able to live, work and study in the UK and access public funds under Ukrainian visa scheme. The UK Home Office announced the Ukraine Family Visa Scheme and the Local Sponsorship Scheme for Ukraine on 1 March 2022, which will provide additional support for Ukrainian nationals and their family members.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
Do you want to bring someone other than a family member from Ukraine?
GOOD NEWS! You can sponsor people from Ukraine to come to the UK even if they aren’t your family members. You must be able to house them for at least 6 months – for example in a spare room. This is called the ‘Homes for Ukraine’ scheme.
sponsor your family members under ukraine family scheme visa
You can sponsor your family members if you:
- are a British citizen
- are an Irish citizen – you must be living or have lived in the UK
- have indefinite leave to remain
- have settled status from the EU Settlement Scheme
- have pre-settled status from the EU Settlement Scheme and you were in the UK by 31 December 2020
- are a Commonwealth citizen with right of abode – check if you have a right of abode on GOV.UK
- have refugee status or humanitarian protection
You can’t sponsor your family members to come to the UK if you’re living in the UK on a work, study or family visa. However if you’re in the UK on a partner visa, your partner might be able to sponsor them instead.
Check who you can sponsor under ukraine family scheme visa
You can sponsor your partner if your relationship started before 1 January 2022 and any of the following apply:
- they’re your husband, wife or fiancé(e)
- they’re your civil partner or proposed civil partner
- you’ve lived with them for at least 2 years
You can also sponsor your other family members. The people who count as your family members are:
- your or your partner’s children and grandchildren – it doesn’t matter how old they are
- your or your partner’s parents and grandparents
- your or your partner’s brothers and sisters
- your aunts, uncles and cousins
- your nieces and nephews
- a surrogate who’s pregnant with your child – or who has given birth and will bring your child to the UK
You can sponsor someone who was living in Ukraine by 31 December 2021. It’s worth them applying even if they weren’t living in Ukraine by 31 December 2021 – the Home Office will consider their application.
You can only sponsor someone who is either:
- a Ukrainian citizen
- the family member of a Ukrainian citizen you would be allowed to sponsor
If you sponsor someone aged under 18
They should get written permission from their parents to travel to the UK unless either:
- they’re travelling with a parent
- they’re joining a parent in the UK
If they don’t have written permission, they should be allowed to travel if there’s a good reason they can’t get permission – for example, if no-one can find their parents.
If your family member has a Ukrainian passport with them
Your family member should scan or take a photo of their passport and upload it when they apply.
They will get a confirmation email when they apply – this will let them travel to the UK and stay for up to 6 months.
When they arrive, they’ll need to book an appointment to have their photograph and fingerprints taken to complete their application. When they complete their application, they’ll get permission to stay in the UK for 3 years starting from the day they arrived.
If your family member doesn’t have a Ukrainian passport with them
Your family member will need to go to an appointment at a visa application centre before they travel. They can book an appointment when they apply. You can find their nearest visa application centre on GOV.UK.
The visa application centre will ask your family member to show they’re related to you – for example using their birth certificate or marriage certificate. They will also ask for proof of your family member’s identity – for example an identity card or non-Ukrainian passport.
If possible, your family member should scan or take photos of their documents and upload them on the visa application centre’s website before their appointment.
If your family member’s documents are in Ukrainian, it’s worth them translating the documents into English – or asking someone else to translate them. They can get templates to help translate documents on the Charity Translators website. They should apply as soon as possible even if they don’t have translated documents – they can upload them later.
If your family member doesn’t have any evidence, they should explain why they don’t have any. The visa application centre should accept your family member’s application if there’s a good reason they can’t get any evidence.
The visa application centre should take your family member’s photo and fingerprints. They will usually tell your family member to come back later to pick up a visa – this will let them enter the UK.
Your family member will get permission to stay in the UK for 3 years.
Our legal fee
We charge a fixed fee starting from £800 to £1200 for our professional legal services in relation to Ukraine Family Scheme visa application. The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
How can we help you with Ukraine Family Scheme Visa?
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.