Administrative Review Application Guidance
Administrative review application is a process that allows an applicant to challenge a UK visa refusal on point based system applications.
You’ll be told in your decision letter if you can ask for the decision on your visa application to be reviewed. This is known as an ‘administrative review’. If you want an administrative review, you must apply within 14 or 28 days of getting the decision depending on if you applied from inside or outside the UK. It costs £80 to apply for administrative review.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialise in administrative review applications and therefore can help you to challenge a UK visa refusal through admin review. The quality service provided by our immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
How to apply for an administrative review?
Applicants should apply online using the form at Ask for a visa administrative review.
Administrative review will allow the applicant to raise any permitted case working error (defined in appendix AR of the Immigration Rules) that they think has been made on the application and, if an error has been made, have it corrected.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an administrative review application, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our administrative review immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for detailed immigration consultation.
Who can apply for administrative review?
A person who makes an application on or after the relevant date and has received an ‘eligible decision’ may apply for an administrative review.
Eligible decisions are those made on:
- In country Tier 4 applications made on or after 20 October 2014 by either a main applicant or dependant
- in country Tiers 1, 2 or 5 applications made on or after 2 March 2015 by either a main applicant or dependant, including indefinite leave to remain applications under those routes
- in country applications where the decision was made on or after 6 April 2015, unless the applicant applied as a visitor or made a protection or human rights claim
- A skilled worker or their dependent partner/child visa
- Minister of Religion or their dependent partner/child visa
- Sportsperson visa or their dependent partner/child visa
- Representative of an overseas business or their dependent partner/child visa
- Global mobility visa or their dependent partner/child visa
- A person with UK ancestry or their dependent partner/child visa
- A person on a global talent visa or their dependent partner/child visa
- Application for a start-up visa or their dependent partner/child visa
- Application for an innovator visa or their dependent partner/child visa
- A temporary worker visa
What Is a Case Working Error?
An application for administrative review under the Immigration Rules, Appendix AR can only be considered where it is contended that there has been case working error of an eligible decision.
What fee is payable for an administrative review application?
There is a fee of £80 for an administrative review.
Will the person conducting the administrative review be the same person who made the initial decision?
No. The administrative review will be carried out by a different person on an independent team.
What is the time limit for applying for administrative review application in country?
It is 14 calendar days from the date the applicant receives the decision notice or biometric residence permit (BRP) (7 calendar days if they are detained).
What is the time limit for applying for administrative review application from overseas?
For entry clearance decisions, 28 calendar days from the date the applicant receives the decision notice.
How deluxe law chambers can help?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.