UK Spouse Visa Requirements 2023
For a successful spouse visa application, you must meet all the UK spouse visa requirements in 2023. This is a detailed guide for a spouse visa.
Spouse Visa Requirements
UK spouse visa requirements are one of the most difficult to meet. To prove your eligibility, you must provide detailed documentation that proves the relationship is genuine. UK sponsors must be earning at least £18,600 a year. You must also provide suitable accommodation.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at email@example.com for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
UK Spouse Visa Financial Requirement
To meet the Spouse Visa financial requirement and live with your partner, you and your UK based partner should earn gross annual earnings of £18,600.
If you need to prove extra money for your children, you’ll need to earn an extra:
- £3,800 a year for your first child
- £2,400 a year for each child you have after your first child
This is called the ‘minimum income requirement’. You can meet the spouse visa financial requirement through savings of £62,500.
Relationship Requirement for UK Spouse Visa
To get a UK spouse visa, you must show that you meet the relationship requirement for UK spouse visa. The main criteria for the Home Office to understand if your relationship is genuine are the following:
- You must have physically met your partner at least once during your marriage.
- If you and your partner have been living in a committed relationship for at least two years but you are not married, you can apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa.
UK spouse visa English language requirement
The English language requirement is one of the most important UK spouse visa requirements. To get a Spouse Visa to stay in the UK, the non-British applicant must prove the Home Office to be able to speak and understand English to a proficient standard.
To need to demonstrate your proficiency, you must either:
- Have passed an approved English language test to the required level (A1 or higher, depending on your circumstances).
- Hold a degree from a recognised institution, which was taught or researched in English.
- Be from a country where English is the first spoken language.
UK Spouse Visa Accommodation Requirement
To qualify for leave as a partner on the 5-year route to settlement the applicant must meet the accommodation requirement in Appendix FM – Family Life as a partner or parent.
The applicant must provide evidence that there will be adequate accommodation, without recourse to public funds, for the family (including other family members who are not included in the application but who live in the same household), which the family own or occupy exclusively. Accommodation will not be regarded as adequate if:
- it is, or will be, overcrowded
- it contravenes public health regulations
UK Spouse Visa Lawyers
Our UK spouse visa lawyers can prepare and submit your visa application to the Home Office. Our spouse visa lawyers have many years of experience in dealing with UK spouse visa applications. Ask a question to our specialist team of immigration lawyers for free immigration advice online concerning your UK visa and immigration matter or book an appointment online for detailed immigration advice with our specialist immigration lawyers with wealth of knowledge and extensive experience.
If you don’t meet any of the UK spouse visa requirements, your application may be refused. Therefore, it is important that you are aware of the UK spouse visa requirements at the time of applying for a spouse visa.
- UK Spouse Visas (apply, extend, switch or ILR)
- Fiancée Visa (apply, switch to a spouse visa)
- 5-Years spouse visa
- 10-Years spouse visa
- 7 Years child residence route
- Parent of a British child visa 5-Years route
- Parent of a British child visa 10-Years route
- Relative who’ll provide long-term care for you (ADR)
- Same Sex Partner Visa
- Marriage Visitor Visa
- Victim of domestic abuse
why choose us to discuss uK spouse visa requirements?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.