Challenge Student Visa Refusal
Are you looking to challenge student visa refusal? Our student visa lawyers can help you to challenge UK visa refusal from inside and outside the UK.
Our immigration lawyers for student visa refusal won’t let you stop your plans for higher education in the UK. We can represent you to challenge the UK student visa refusal by way of administrative review.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
Administrative Review (AR) Of Student Visa Refusal
You can apply for an Administrative Review of student visa refusal if your application as a student is refused by Home Office UKVI.
You can apply for Administrative Review (AR) of refusal of following applications as a student migrant:
- entry clearance for student visa;
- switching into student visa;
- renewal/extension of student visa.
Administrative Review (AR) Of Student Visa Refusal from outside the UK
If your student visa entry clearance is refused, our student visa lawyers can apply for an administrative review of the refusal of your student visa entry clearance. A request for an administrative review should be applied online within 28 days of refusal. Your student visa administrative review application will be considered by a different team.
It costs £80 to challenge a visa refusal by way of administrative review. However, if the administrative review application is successful, you will receive the refund of £80.
Administrative Review Against Refusal Of An In-Country Student Visa Refusal
If your application to switch your student visa or to renew/extend your student visa is refused by the Home Office UKVI, you can apply for an Administrative Review (AR).
There is a £80 fee for filing an Administrative Review (AR) application. An Administrative Review (AR) must be submitted within 14 days of receipt of the UKVI refusal notice. Another person will review the rejection of your research application, but using the same documents and facts you received in your original application.
What are the Outcomes of an Administrative Review?
There are four possible outcomes to an application for administrative review as stated in the Immigration Rules of Appendix AR:
- Succeeds and the original decision is withdrawn, or;
- The original decision is upheld for the same reasons, or;
- The original decision is upheld for different reasons.
Immigration lawyers to challenge student visa refusal
Our specialist student visa refusal lawyers have many years of experience to deal with UK student visa applications. We understand it is getting difficult now a days to get a student visa and many applications are being refused. Therefore, we are ready to challenge student visa refusal from inside and outside the UK.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
Our Fee For An Administrative Review to challenge student visa refusal
Our fees for providing expert legal help and assistance for an administrative review to challenge student visa refusal are given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fee|
|Complete help with Administrative Review (AR) of student visa entry clearance refusal||From £600 To £800|
|Complete help with Administrative Review (AR) of refusal of an in-country application as a student||From £600 To £1000|
Why choose us to challenge student visa refusal?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.