Health And Care Dependant Visa Guidance 2024 – Get Faster Decision

You can apply for Health and Care Worker Dependant visa if you are a dependent partner and/or child under the age of 18 of a Health and Care Worker in the UK. Our specialist team of immigration lawyers can provide fast track service through Priority or Super Priority Service for faster decision on your Health and Care Worker dependant visa application. Our specialist dependant visa lawyers offer high quality immigration advice service for your skilled worker dependant visa.

Services For Dependants Of Health and Care Worker Migrant

As specialist immigration solicitors for dependent visa UK, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for following applications for dependents of Health and Care Worker migrant:

  1. Entry Clearance For Health and Care Worker Dependent Visa
  2. Switching Into Health and Care Worker Dependent Visa
  3. Extension Of Health and Care Worker Dependent Visa
  4. ILR As A Dependent Of Health and Care Worker
  5. Administrative Review Of Health and Care Worker Dependent Visa Refusal

What are the requirements for a Health and Care Worker Visa dependent partner?

To be eligible as a partner of a Health and Care Worker Visa holder, you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:

  • You are 18 years old or over;
  • Your partner must hold a Health and Care Worker visa or is applying for entry clearance as a Health and Care Worker at the same time or has settled or has become a British citizen providing that your partner’s last grant of leave was as a Health and Care Worker before obtaining settled status and you had permission as the dependent partner at that time;
  • Your relationship is genuine and subsisting;
  • You intend to live with your partner in the UK throughout your stay in the UK;
  • If you are not married or in a civil partnership:
    • you and your partner have been living together in a relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership for at least two years;
    • any previous relationship has permanently broken down;
    • both of you are not so closely related that you would not be allowed to marry or form a civil partnership in the UK;

Can I bring my children?

To qualify as a child of a Health and Care Worker Visa holder, you must meet the following conditions:

  • Your child must be under 18 years old when you apply.
  • If your child is 16 years old or older, they must not be living independently.
  • The accommodation and care arrangements in the UK must be appropriate for your child.
  • You and your partner must be able to financially support your child.
  • If your child was born in the UK, their birth certificate must list both parents’ names.
  • Your partner must hold a Health and Care Worker Visa and be applying for it at the same time. Alternatively, they must already be settled in the UK or be a British citizen. If your partner is settled or a British citizen, they must have had permission as a Health and Care Worker when they settled, and your child must have had permission as a dependent child at that time.
  • Both you and your partner must be applying at the same time as your child, or you must have permission to be in the UK (other than as a visitor). The only exception is if your partner is the sole surviving parent or has special circumstances.

How can I apply for a health and care worker dependant visa?

To apply for a Health and Care Worker Visa dependent visa, you need to fill out an online application form. If you are applying from within the UK or abroad, each dependent may have to complete a separate form.

After submitting your application, you will be required to visit a visa application center to provide your biometrics. In some cases, you may need to pay for an appointment depending on availability. If you are applying from outside the UK, there might be an option to upload your documents before the appointment.

How much money do i need?

Your partner and children must have a certain amount of money available to support themselves while they’re in the UK.

You – or your partner or child – will need:

  • £285 for your partner
  • £315 for one child
  • £200 for each additional child

What are the application fees for a Health and Care Worker Visa dependent visa?

Each family member will have to pay the application fee. The fee depends on whether they’ll be in the UK for:

  • up to 3 years – £284 per person
  • more than 3 years – £551 per person

Our Fixed Fees For Dependant Visas

Unless your matter is very complicated, our fixed fees for various applications for dependant visa are as given in the fee table below:

Our ServiceFixed Fee Range
Entry clearance for Dependant visaFrom £700 To £1,000
Switching into Dependant visa from inside the UKFrom £700 To £1,000
Extension / Renewal of Dependant VisaFrom £700 To £1,000
ILR as a DependantFrom £800 To £1,000
Administrative Review of Dependant Visa Entry Clearance Refusal RefusalFrom £600 To £1,000
Administrative Review Of Refusal Of In-Country Application For Dependant VisaFrom £600 To £1,000
Additional fee for each dependant applying along with the main applicantFrom £300 To £500
Naturalisation as a British Citizen after the grant of ILRFrom £700 To £1,000

The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for legal services in relation to your application, the applicant will also have to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.

Fast Track Visa Service For Health and Care Worker Dependant Visas

Our specialist team of immigration lawyers can provide fast track visa service to get you decision on your application faster under the Priority Service or Super Priority service. This way you will get decision on your application faster and will not to wait for a decision on your application for months (some time years).

Why choose deluxe law chambers for your dependant visa application?

Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.

Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.

  • REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
  • EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
  • EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
  • AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
  • TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
  • DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
  • REMOTE SERVICES – We are able to provide a fully digital service, and you may never have to visit our offices for 9/10 immigration cases.
  • AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.

A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.

So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.