Dependant Visa UK
Our immigration lawyers can help dependants of a student, a worker or a businessperson to apply for dependant visa UK come to the UK.
Dependant Visas UK (Apply As A Dependant Of A Student, Worker or Businessperson)
Partner and children of student visa, work visa and business visa holders can apply for a dependant visa to come to the UK to live with their family members.
Our specialist team of immigration lawyers for dependant visa UK provide high quality immigration advice and services for all types of dependant visa applications on a fixed fee from outside and inside the UK.
Deluxe Law Chambers solely specialises in UK visas & immigration and therefore we provide high-quality UK visa and immigration services to our clients. The quality service provided by our UK immigration lawyers is self-evident from our 5-star Google Reviews.
If you require Immigration Advice Services or help with an immigration problem, please contact +441614644140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fast, professional, and affordable immigration advice from our highly experienced UK immigration lawyers. You can book an appointment online for a detailed immigration consultation.
Who can apply for a dependant visa?
You can apply for a Dependant visa UK if you are a dependant of a person on a UK work, study, business visa, or ancestry visa. A ‘dependant’ refers to a partner/spouse or child of the main visa holder.
Partners must either be married or in a civil partnership with the main visa holder, or they must have been living together for 2 or more years.
To apply for a child dependant visa, children must be under 18 years, or if 16 years or older, they must be dependant on the main visa holder. Being dependant means that they:
- are not living an independent life (i.e., not married, in a civil partnership, or have children)
- live with the main visa holder (unless they attend boarding school or university)
- are financially supported by the main visa holder
Family members (dependants) of work visa holders
As experienced dependant visa lawyers, our team can help you make following dependant visa applications from inside and outside the UK:
- Skilled worker dependant visa
- Health and care worker dependant visa
- Scale-Up worker dependant visa
- UK Ancestry dependant visa
- Global Talent dependant visa
- Dependants of High Potential Individual (HPI)
- BNO Adult dependant relative visa
- UK Expansion worker dependant visa
- Graduate dependant visa
- Dependant of innovator founder visa
Dependants of Students
Is your husband or wife studying a post graduate level 7 course in the UK? Our student dependant visa lawyers can help you to join your family members in the UK.
- Parent of a child student visa UK
- Extension of student visa
- Entry clearance of student dependant visa
- Switching into student dependant visa
Dependant Visa UK documents checklist
To qualify for Dependant visa UK, you will be asked to provide a number of documents to support your Dependant visa UK visa application. The exact list of documents you will need to provide will depend on the type of visa held by the main applicant and your relationship with them. Some of the documents or information you may need to provide include (please note this list of documents is not exhaustive):
- The online completed application form and documents checklist showing GWF number
- Your passport and ID Card
- Proof of relationship to the main visa holder
- Proof of dependency
- Bank statement to meet the financial requirement for at least the last 28 days.
It is important to ensure you submit all the mandatory documents required by UKVI, because failing to do so may result in your application being delayed or refused.
What is the processing time for the Dependant visa UK?
From outside the UK, a Dependant visa UK could take 12 weeks to be processed, from the date of your visa appointment.
For an additional fee the application can be submitted using the priority service, which would normally expedite the decision to within 5 working days.
From inside the UK, the current service standard is 8 weeks, from the appointment date.
There are priority and super priority services available for an additional cost. The priority service expedites the decision to 5 working days and the super priority expedites the decision to 24 hours.
Where Are Our Immigration Lawyers Based In the UK?
Our immigration lawyers and advisers are based in Greater Manchester. Our office is located very close to South Levenshulme Post Office. You can visit our contact page to find our address and directions. We are located very close to Levenshulme Station (0.5 miles).
why choose deluxe law chambers for your dependant visa UK?
Choosing the right and best immigration lawyer for your immigration needs can be stressful. While it could seem like a difficult choice, let us simplify things for you. Here are a few good reasons why you should choose Deluxe Law Chambers to assist you with your UK visas and immigration matters.
Our commitment to affordability means that you can receive expert advice without straining your finances. Our success hinges on transparency. We believe in keeping you informed about every step of the process, ensuring that you understand your options and the potential outcomes.
- REGULATED – We are regulated and approved immigration lawyers by The Office Of The Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- EXPERIENCE – Our firm rests on specialist immigration lawyers and solicitors with years of experience. Our well-earned experience distinguishes us from others.
- EXPERTISE – As your immigration lawyer, we offer unparalleled expertise. We don’t just understand and interpret the law, we keep an eye on the slightest changes.
- AUTHORITY – Our authority isn’t just about legal powers but is gained through genuine care and successful outcomes for our clientele. So, why choose just a lawyer when you can choose a trusted authority?
- TRUST – Our commitment to uphold your trust is unwavering. Our transparency and ethical conduct are treatments for the trust placed in us by our clients.
- DIRECT ACCESS – At Deluxe Law Chambers as your immigration lawyers, you will have direct access to your qualified lawyer 24/7.
- AFFORDABLE – We are a law firm with an affordable and fixed fee plan. We offer two installments to ensure you can pay easily.
A combination of our rich experience, deep-rooted expertise, trust authority, and unwavering commitment to our clients makes us your best choice.
So, why wait? Take your first step towards a successful immigration application with us.